- Ammonia and methylamine cartridge
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- The 3M 6004 Ammonia Methylamine Cartridge is used with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- NIOSH approved against ammonia and methylamine.
- The3M 6004 Ammonia Methylamine Cartridge is used with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
When properly fitted, the 3M 6004 Ammonia Methylamine Cartridge helps provide respiratory protection from ammonia and methylamine at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Recommended Applications: Agriculture, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and the food industry.